Jill Thompson will be leading us in a "Slow & Easy" sing-a-long"
With No Heavy Lifting!
The format is:
Looking forward to more of the great music we make each week at LUKES.
- We will use only Book 1 (some blasts from the past)
- The playlist contains songs that most people will find easy to play and sing
- We’ll play in order through the book, so we don’t have to fluff around looking for the page numbers
- No dressing up required, but the usual licence to do so is granted.
- If we want to change a song to one of your old favourites, we can be flexible.
- We’ll sit in a circle, without mics. The"People's Choice singing from Book 3" was great last Tuesday. As the tunes from Book 1 are very well known by those who have been around for a while, there’s scope for some harmonising, improvised riffs, kazoos, harmonicas or whatever, as you wish. We may experiment with different groupings and arrangements.
- Please help with the singing. There will be no lead singer at a microphone – just a counting-in and/or intro as written for the song.